The mission of the Mid-Atlantic Region of the American Music Therapy Association is to advance public awareness of the benefits of music therapy, to increase access to quality music therapy services, and to provide support to its members within the Mid-Atlantic Region.
The links below provide information about job listings, CMTE opportunities, advocacy efforts, and resources in Delaware.
- Music Therapist – Contracted Position (8/4/2022) - The scope of work includes providing music therapy services to all residents living at Exceptional Care for Children (ECC). The music therapy service will provided in both individual and group based sessions to target the following: (1) Communication Skills...
- Music Therapist: Part Time (1/17/2022) - The Music School of Delaware is looking for a part-time music therapist to provide services in Kent and Sussex Counties for on-site individual sessions...
Continuing Education Opportunities
- The Summer Government Relations Report Is In! (7/21/2016)
- April 2016 Government Relations Newsletter (4/29/2016)
- Government Relations Newsletter (1/26/2016)