There are many benefits to being a member of VMTA. Just what exactly do get for your dues dollars?
- Free or discounted rates on CMTEs offered through VMTA
- Eligible for Christina Grace Leonard Harmony Fund
- Students/Interns – Eligible for scholarships
- Full, unabridged newsletter, including:
- Job opening announcements
- Postings of upcoming, local CMTE opportunities
- Member news
- Reduced-rate advertising for members – Coming soon!
- NEW! – Access to VMTA “members only” listserv
- NEW! – Door prizes at all meetings!!
- Opportunities for collegial support, professional growth, networking and active involvement
- Attend the CMTE at no charge.
To become a member, please contact and/or send dues (checks made payable to VMTA) to:
111 Valleywood Drive
Forest, VA 24551
Annual Professional Dues: $20.00
Annual Student Dues: $10.00