Follow this link to view our Conference page! -> https://mar-amta.org/conference/
Hello Friends and Members of MAR-AMTA!
We are so excited to announce registration is officially OPEN (1/16/22) for our 2022 IN PERSON MAR-AMTA Annual Conference! This is our first in-person conference in two years and we are looking forward to welcoming you all to the Hilton Harrisburg, PA Hotel! The following are the registration deadlines and prices:
|AMTA Member Early Bird (Close Feb 20 12:00am)||AMTA Member||Non-Member Early Bird(Close Feb 20 12:00am)||Non-Member|
|CMTE (5 Hour)||$60||$60||$75||$75|
|Processing Fee (CMTE w/out conference)||$15||$15||$15||$15|
|Professional Training (GIM Level 1)||$725||$725||$725||$725|
|Online Only (All)||$220||$220||$230||$230|
|AMTA Member Early Bird(Close Feb 20 12:00am)||AMTA Member||Non-Member Early Bird(Close Feb 20 12:00am)||Non-Member|
|Online Only (All)||$80||$80||$90||$90|
Registration will CLOSE on March 28th, 2022 at 12:00am. Here is the link to our registration portal which has all information regarding the various registration options and the conference: MAR-AMTA 2022 Conference Registration
To see our current offerings of concurrent sessions, please follow this link: Concurrent Sessions
To see our continued education offerings, please follow this link: Continuing Education Sessions
Our Keynote speaker will be Jim Snack who is an acclaimed, award-winning, rave-review-generating speaker. Jim’s presentations are always a captivating blend of motivation, magic, and message. Please see his his bio at this link: Jim Snack Bio
To name the concerns so many individuals have voiced, we understand that COVID-19 is still present and the Omicron variant is currently surging. The conference planning committee is hopeful case numbers will decrease in the spring following what we understand about surge trends. Due to this concern, we will be taking several precautions to ensure the health of our clients, families, colleagues, and members. We have also added a new benefit and registration option for attendees.
Following the success of our online conferences, and to create more accessibility, MAR-AMTA Conferences will now be recorded and placed online. This will allow individuals to see ALL concurrent sessions, rather than just sessions they attend! ALL individuals who register for a FULL conference (Non-member, Member, Student) will have access to the recordings for 30 days post conference. CMTE’s will NOT be recorded and must be attended live. We have also introduced for the first time an “Online Only” registration option. This will be for individuals who do not wish to attend the conference in person, but still wish to receive the CMTE credits for attending a conference. A link and password will be sent at a later date.
As mentioned, we will be taking the following precautions to help reduce the risk of COVID-19. These precautions may change as recommendations from the CDC issue new suggestions;
- We will be requiring a full COVID-19 vaccination and booster at least 2 weeks prior to the conference. Vaccination cards are required to be uploaded within the registration form. If you are not vaccinated or have not yet received your booster, you must submit proof of a negative PCR COVID test no earlier than 72 hours from the first day of conference. These individuals will upload a file/picture/pdf indicating they are taking this option.
- Masks will be required for all attendees and it will be enforced. An N95, KN95 and KF94 are the current recommendations by the CDC.
- Temperature checks and social distancing will be strongly encouraged throughout.
- Implementation of a 3-tiered system of social contact consisting of hugs/handshakes (green), elbow taps (yellow), or no contact (red) which will be visible on registrants name tags.
- A morning symptom checklist completed prior to attending your first sessions.
- An increased number of hand sanitizing stations and cleaning supplies available.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to Timothy Doak (email@example.com) and Ian Vereen (firstname.lastname@example.org). We look forward to welcoming you to the conference this year!
Timothy Doak, MS, LCAT, MT-BC – VP for Conference Planning, MAR-AMTA
Ian C. Vereen, MT-BC, NMT – VP for Conference Planning-elect, MAR-AMTA