The mission of the Mid-Atlantic Region of the American Music Therapy Association is to advance public awareness of the benefits of music therapy, to increase access to quality music therapy services, and to provide support to its members within the Mid-Atlantic Region.
The links below provide information about job listings, CMTE opportunities, advocacy efforts, and resources in Pennsylvania.
Continuing Education Opportunities
Music Therapy Clinical Supervision: Concepts and Skills for Supervising across the Spectrum of Education and Practice(9/28/2015)
- FAQ’s about potential Licensure for music therapists in PA
- Find a Music Therapist in Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Music Therapists Facebook Group
- Fact sheet for music therapists who are Licensed Practicioning Counselors in PA
- List of qualified supervisors
- CBMT & Advocacy
- AMTA Policy & Advocacy
- Enroll as a provider with the PA Department of Human Services
- Contact the Behavioral Health Managed Care Organization in your county.