On A Better Note Music Therapy, LLC
OABNMT is looking for a highly motivated, energetic, and compassionate person who is interested in providing board-certified music therapy in accordance with AMTA and CBMT standards. Music therapist is required to have the Music Therapist-Board Certified certification. OABNMT provides music therapy services to a variety of client populations in a variety of settings. The Music Therapist s duties include:
- Completing client intake documents;
- Providing appropriate detailed client assessments with formalized written reports;
- Providing direct music therapy services to OABNMT clients, focusing ongoals and objectives;
- Providing individual, group, co-treatment, and consultative sessions to OABNMT clients;
- Completing weekly progress notes and quarterly progress reports;
- Developing music therapy treatment plans;
- Communicating with client family and other interdisciplinary team members;
- Completing client attendance record/therapy logs to be turned in the Director; and
- Attending OABNMT staff meetings, participating in supervision, presenting in-services and attending community events as a representative of OABNMT.
The Music Therapist will report to On A Better Note Music Therapy s Executive Director. On A Better Note will provide The Music Therapist with materials and equipment necessary to adequately complete all job tasks.
Salary: A competitive hourly wage ($20.00-$25.00) will be determined based on experience, and paid for direct client contact, planning, documentation, and staff development time. Travel time will be reimbursed at a rate of $10.00 per hour as well as mileage reimbursement at the IRS standard rate. Additional benefits are available and will be discussed during the interview.
Hours: The Music Therapist will start with 5-10 part-time hours per week with potential for growth to full-time. The Music Therapist will have flexibility in scheduling client hours, however, daytime, afternoon, and evening availability is needed.
On A Better Note Music Therapy ( OABNMT ) is a growing private practice focused on providing quality music therapy services.
Amy Rodgers Smith, MT-BC
Founder and Executive Director
Visit onabetternotemusictherapy.com for more information.
Category: Job Listing